Food Club hosts Pendleton Together during Hate Crime Awareness Week.
Writing to the church in Rome, Paul wrote, "Live in harmony with one another."
Pendleton Together brought a display to engage Food Club members with Hate Crime Awareness Week to St Thomas' Pendleton this week.
It is always good to welcome Pendleton Together and to show support for this campaign. More information regarding Hate Crime and how to report it are included at the end of this news item.
Paul, in his letter to the Romans goes on;
- Do not be proud
- Be willing to associate with people of low position
- Do not be conceited
- Do not repay anyone evil for evil
- Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone
- Live at peace with everyone
- Do not take revenge
- Leave room for God’s wrath
- If your enemy is hungry, feed him
- If he is thirsty, give him something to drink
- Do not be overcome by evil
- Overcome evil with good
Now that seems like a manifesto for over coming Hate Crime!
What can you do to ensure that your community is a safe place for everyone?
Incarnation | Compassion | Proclamation
If you wish to support the work of Manchester City Mission click here